In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, OBITCO utilizes a support & ticketing system. Every service request is assigned an unique ticket number which will allow you to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests.
Some quick information regarding our ticketing process:
- A valid email address, or an OBITCO Support & Ticketing System Account is required to submit a ticket.
- All on-site visits for diagnostic estimates will result in a $29 fee.
- All EMERGENCY requests require an additional service fee of $60 on top of the on-site diagnostic estimate fee.
- If possible while on-site, your OBITCO technician will provide you an estimate for the requested services, once your diagnostic has been completed. (If you ACCEPT the estimate from OBITCO, the diagnostic estimate fee is waived -- If you DECLINE the estimate from OBITCO, the diagnostic estimate fee is due immediately).
- All diagnostic estimates are valid for seven (7) days. In the event you have previously declined an estimate that you now want to have OBITCO complete within the seven (7) day window, the $29 diagnostic fee will be credited towards your final invoice. If approval of a diagnostic estimate is made after the seven (7) day window, a new diagnostic estimate must be completed, which will incur a new $29 fee.
If you have any questions related to our ticketing system, that isn't described here, please refer to our FAQ or feel free to e-mail us directly at email@example.com or by calling us at (540) 724-ONSITE (6674).
We look forward to working with you!
OBITCO Technical Services